CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

So Simple, Yet so Hard

Recently I felt like God was asking me to do something. I thought "no problem!" It was a pretty simple request, or so I thought. I proceeded to do it and I could NOT. I fell flat on my face. I was deflated (my pride was anyway) I went around downcast for about 4 days. I then went back to God and confessed my pride and I realized that I can NOT do ANYTHING without God. From the air that I breathe, to the tasks I take at hand, to my relationships, ect... NOTHING. How so very often I do go about thinking I have it all together. "No problem God, I have this you go help someone else right now. You, know someone with BIG problems" HA

I went back and tried to do what he asked of me, again, after my small group discussed how God wanted obedience from us. I asked for His help in this, what I thought to be, very simple task. I had success this time.

This week I am attempting to lay everything at his feet from the simple tasks to the impossible.

0 comments: