CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Tayva

My baby is turning 18 tomorrow. I don't know where the time has gone. I do know that she has made me one of the proudest moms there ever was. She is a beautiful young lady and I'm honored to call her my daughter. I love you, Sis. Mom.

PS turn off the playlist before you play the slideshow.

Click to play Tayva's 18th Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

justjuls said...

Oh my gosh - I am bawling -
I love you Tayva -
Happy birthday -
You are a treasure.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tayva! Keep blessing the world with that great smile!!!

Kate said...

She is the coolest. (just like her mom)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sunshine!
You are a precious & one-of-a-kind gem! You are so loved!
God has given all of us the priceless gift of you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tay Tay!! You rock my sox off!! I love ya!