I have been tossing it around about starting a blog. I all ready had one at another blogging place but everyone left. Then it got quiet and boring. I admit a big part of blogging is the comments I get back.There were comments about not being able to reply or post or something. I did notice some problems but I am forever loyal. Kind of like a dog, but I believe on occasions even more so. I believe a dog would leave when he gets hungry and figures out no one is coming back. I guess it could be argued that that is what I have done.
Anyway. I have had a few things floating around in my head and I caught myself thinking, "that would be a great blog!" But alas, I have no blog. Then my daughter out of the blue told me she thought I should start another one up. So after a month or so tossing it around here I am.
I will tell you from the start it will be sporatic at best. Sometimes I have great ideas that I just have to share and then other times I will go weeks without anything. But I hope you join me and continue to check in.
6 years ago




3 comments:
A sporadic Kathie blog is better than no Kathie blog! I'll take it! Yay!
And better to have left the other blogging place - I heard people are getting the boot right and left. Yikes. None of that on good old faithful Blogger!
Yay! I got to be your first comment!
Good to see you blogging again!
Post a Comment