
Ninety-Five years ago today, a baby boy was born. It was in a very small town in Nebraska. He was raised into a fine young man who loved the Lord. He then met
a beautiful, wholesome farm girl from Oklahoma who also loved the Lord. They then married on this same date 71 years ago. They then went on and raised 3 children to love the Lord. They in turn had children who were raised knowing the love of God and now those grandchildren are raising their many children to know the love of the Lord.
It is because of their faithfulness in teaching their children who then passed it on to me that I grew to
know the love of God. They were also a very huge presence in my life not only in words but they were the best examples in living a Godly life that I can think of. I am trying to
pass on to my children what they have taught me, but it has been hard to follow in their footsteps. I like to think though, that from somewhere up in heaven that they are looking down at me and are proud of me and of my family that Tav and I are raising. I thank God for the f
aithfulness of my grandparents and the previous generations who were faithful in teaching them. I pray fervently that I can pass it on and make the same impact that they have had in my life as well as my parents, siblings, cousins, and all of their
offspring. It is truly amazing.
They truly have left an amazing Legacy.
6 years ago




4 comments:
Beautiful post Kathie -
This legacy has touched the lives of so many of the rest of us as well! Your family is such a blessing and a gift - even from far away!
Wow - what a legacy. That is really neat and refreshing to read.
Thank you for remembering. What sweet people Grandma & Grampy were. Their love was genuine, simple, and from the heart! Mom
SNIFF, sniff. I love this. I miss my Grampy and Grandma. :,{
But I know they are happy and together right now and soon we will be celebrating in heaven with them!
Post a Comment