It has been a LOOOOONG time since I really have done anything on this blog. I really haven't had much to share. Winter has been long for me this year. It seems to me that as I get older the longer and harder winter is. Makes me sound ancient doesn't it? Honestly, it was about all I could do to get up, school the kids, take care of my husband and keep on top of the housework. I would be lying if I said I did all of that without fail. But spring is in the air, it is warmer outside, it is staying light later and I feel like I can take a deep breath and come back to life. What a GREAT feeling.
6 years ago




1 comments:
So glad to see you back! It was great getting the chance to chat over the weekend, too! Love you!
Post a Comment