CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Blessed

I love music. I am not the best communicator and I get so frustrated sometimes when I'm trying to get something across and my lack of words, emphasis, inflection,... something does not allow me to do it affectively. Music on the other hand. I hear a song and it is THAT exactly what I want to get across. Like someone took it from my head and put it so eloquently to music. The funny thing is, my husband is the complete opposite. He is an incredible communicator. He is smart, witty, quick and has an entire dictionary in his head which allows him to communicate quite affectively. But music to him is really just a lot of noise that he has troubles deciphering unless I give him the lyrics to follow along with. With our incredible differences we do communicate pretty good. Mostly he is just a VERY patient man as a I ramble for hours to try and let him know what I'm thinking and he eventually figures it out. Or else I find the perfect song and I hand him the lyrics.

Here is one of those Perfect songs from an incredibly gifted lady~Enjoy!



0 comments: